Conveyancing is the transfer of ownership and/ or the hypothecation of immovable property in the deeds office.
Buying or selling immovable property can be very stressful and it is therefore important that the process be managed correctly from the beginning. Our practitioners are here to provide you with the necessary advice and support, thereby ensuring your protection during each step of the transfer.
Our services include:
- Certificates of title to land;
- Conveyancing litigation, should a dispute arise between the parties;
- Drafting agreements of sale, as well as other agreements relating to property;
- Drafting contracts for residential, industrial and commercial property transactions;
- Drafting of notarial deeds, such as anti-nuptial contracts;
- Establishment of sectional title schemes and rules;
- Liaising with banks, estate agents, executors of deceased estates, SARS and various municipalities;
- Liaising with contractors to obtain compliance certificates;
- Liaising with various bridging finance companies to assist sellers and agents with advances when necessary; and